I would like to return an item, what should I do?
If you would like to exchange your product(s) for another product(s) (excluding earrings for hygiene reasons) please contact us via our email address: email@example.com and we will get back to you ASAP.
If you would like a refund for your product(s) please follow the instructions below:
- To return your product (excluding earrings) please send it to:
5 Hatfield Road
- Customers are responsible for all return shipping costs.
- All refunds will be processed within 14 days of receipt of the product and credited back using your original form of payment.
- We always advise recorded delivery via your local post office pr courier. Please note About November can not be held responsible for returned items that are lost or damaged in the post.
- Please make sure you include a note in your parcel with your NAME, ADDRESS and ORDER NUMBER. Please note any returns without a name and order number may not be able to be processed.
- If you have not received your refund after a week from receiving the email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you want to exchange your item for another, the time it takes for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
Damaged or Faulty Items
- If you receive any faulty items, please contact us immediately via our email address email@example.com. We may ask you to send a photograph of the damage.
- We will send you a replacement if available, otherwise a refund will be issued.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
We do not accept returns on items bought in sale periods unless there is a manufacturers fault with the item. This does not affect your consumer rights.